Terms & Conditions
- 1. All Plans are subject to the International Calling (IC) Consumer Agreement.
- 2. UNLIMITED USE DOES NOT MEAN UNREASONABLE USE. To ensure that all consumers have access to reliable IC services, You may not use the Service in a manner that interferes with another Red Pocket or Elite Telecom consumer's use of the Service or disproportionately impacts network resources. The Unlimited IC Services is provided solely for live dialogue between, and initiated by, two individuals for personal use and not for commercial use or resale.
- 3. This IC Service may not be used for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, loaning or renting Your handset to third parties, conference calling, monitoring services, data transmissions, transmission of broadcasts, transmission of recorded material, interconnection to other networks, telemarketing, autodialed calls, other commercial uses, or other connections that do not consist of uninterrupted live dialogue between two individuals.
- 4. Elite Telecom's Unlimited IC Service allows You to place calls to select destinations internationally. It will not allow You to place calls to all destinations. Elite Telecom's Unlimited IC Service is not a substitute for all international services. This service excludes calls to higher cost cellular, non-geographic and premium numbers. The destinations, which are available, may change without notice. If You want to call a destination or telephone number which is not part of this Unlimited IC Service, You may purchase and utilize a prepaid PayGo Plan with services provided by Elite Telecom or purchase an alternative international calling plan from Red Pocket. Please see Chirp.tel for details.
- 5. Elite Telecom will presume certain usage, dialing, or calling patterns to indicate that You are using the IC Service for Your personal use and We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict Your Services without prior notice. If You believe that We are in error, You may contact Customer Service at (877) 644-1182 and depending on the circumstances We may reactivate Your Unlimited IC Service. However, if the usage, dialing or calling patterns We deem connote non-personal use (as stated above) continues, We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict Your Services within no prior notice and not allow You to reactivate Service.
- 6. To minimize unreasonable use, each Account will be allowed to call up to 15 unique destination numbers per 30 day period. The number of personal use calls to these unique destination numbers is not limited and automatically resets when the Account is renewed.
- 7. Originating phone number must be an active Elite Telecom subscriber.
- 8. Consumers can determine the destinations included in this Service by checking the calling plans page.
- 9. Unlimited plan expires 30 days after Account has been funded or renewed.
- 10. For Customer Care, call (877) 644-1182.
30 Day Prepaid Plans
- 1. All Plans are subject to the IC Consumer Agreement.
- 2. The rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- 3. There are no additional fees or surcharges associated with this Service.
- 4. Plans and services will expire 30 days after the last payment date, unless additional payment for a future 30 day cycle is received.
- 5. For Customer Care, call 1-857-216-6805.
- 1. All Plans are subject to the IC Consumer Agreement.
- 2. Rates to specific counties, regions or cities are available at Chirp.tel.
- 3. The rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- 4. Calls are billed in one minute increments.
- 5. There are no additional fees or surcharges associated with this Service.
- 6. For Customer Care, call 1-857-216-6805.
Plans with DIDs
If a DID is included in your selected plan, your use of such DID is subject to the following terms:
- 1. Use of DIDs is subject to the Consumer Agreement.
- 2. DIDs are intended for a single person’s use.
- 3. You may not use an assigned DID for any illicit or illegal purpose.
- 4. Any failure to abide by the terms and conditions above regarding a DID is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may result in immediate termination of your account without a refund.
NetworkIP, LLC dba Elite Telecom and Client considers your privacy important. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all those who provide us with their contact information while using our information, products, events, or services. This policy describes the ways that personally identifiable and anonymous information about our publication subscribers, online media product users, and event registrants is collected, how that information might be shared, and how someone can request changes to the way their personal information is used or shared.
This privacy statement applies ONLY to websites operated by or on behalf of Client or NetworkIP LLC, or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and related companies.
Information You Volunteer
This policy applies to personally identifiable information ("personal information"), which is information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example, name; addresses; telephone numbers; social security number; call records; wireless device location). Personal information does not include "anonymous" or "aggregate" information - neither of which is associated with a specific person or entity.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you when you use our services or otherwise interact with us. Such information includes:
- Information you provide. We collect personal information when you sign up for and use our services, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. For example, we may collect personal contact, billing, and credit information when you sign up for voice or data services or purchase other products or services. We may also collect personal information when you call or email our customer care, enter information on our websites, submit survey responses, or pay for service. If you provide personal information to us in connection with a co-sponsored website, this policy will apply to our use of the information and the co-sponsor's policy will apply to their use of the information.
- Information from other sources. We may also obtain personal information about you from other sources. For example, we may obtain updated address information from our shippers or other vendors. We may also purchase personal information (for example, email lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from others.
How We Use Your Contact Information
We may use your contact information for any of the following reasons:
- To send you notices for purchase or renewal of services, suspected abuse notification, and notice of termination of services due to abuse or suspected fraud.
- To provide you with information about products or services you've ordered.
We use personal information for a variety of business purposes, including for example, to complete transactions and bill for products and services; verify your identity; respond to your requests for service or assistance; anticipate and resolve actual and potential problems with our products and services; create and improve products and services; suggest additional or different products or services; make internal business decisions about current and future offers; provide personalized service and user experiences; and protect our rights and property. We may contact you by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by changing your profile options at redpocket.com/login.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to unaffiliated third parties (parties outside the Client or NetworkIP corporate families) to market their services or products to you. We may, however, disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties as follows:
- With your consent. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties with your consent. We may obtain your consent in several ways, such as in writing; online, through "click-through" agreements; orally, including through interactive voice response; or when your consent is part of this policy or the terms and conditions pursuant to which we provide you service. Your consent is sometimes implicit. For example, if you purchase a product and ask that it be shipped to your home, you implicitly consent to our disclosure of your name and address to a third party shipping company to complete delivery.
- To the primary account holder. We may disclose personal information of an account user to the primary account holder (the party financially responsible for the account). If a business, governmental agency, or other individual obtains service for you, that entity or individual is our customer, and we may provide personal information about you or your use of the service to them or others at their direction. When you are the primary account holder, but you receive special or discounted pricing, terms, or other benefits through another party's agreement with us (for example, an employee discount), we may provide enough personal information to that party to verify your initial and continuing eligibility for benefits under their agreement with us and to calculate any associated discounts.
- Transaction processing. We may disclose personal information to third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, billing, shipping, customer care, and marketing), transactions on your behalf (for example, verification of your account information at your request to some third party business), or transfers related to your service (for example, number portability). We typically restrict by contract the manner in which these third parties may use and disclose personal information about you without your consent.
- Business transfers. We may disclose personal information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- Legal process, protection of NetworkIP, Client and others. We may disclose personal information or communications where we believe in good faith such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or respond to legal process (for example, lawful subpoena, court order, E-9-1-1 information); to enforce or apply agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products; to protect our rights or property; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation; to protect users of our services and other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services; to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government; or if we determine disclosure is necessary in an emergency situation.
- Certain information, such as your password and credit card information, is never disclosed in any form whatsoever to any outside party.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control. For instance, when you provide sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) to our websites, we use transmission encryption technologies like Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Although we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information will not occur, we strive to prevent such occurrences.
Our practices and procedures are designed to limit personal information access to those NetworkIP or Client employees and agents with a legitimate need to access such information. NetworkIP and Client employees are bound by confidentiality obligations, which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Violations subject employees to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We retain personal information for as long as we have a business need or as applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require. When we dispose of personal information, we use reasonable procedures to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that a security breach involving your personal information has occurred and creates a risk of identity theft or service disruption, or as otherwise required by law. Due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
NetworkIP or Client websites are not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on our websites. Please discourage your children from providing any personal information about themselves to anyone in any public discussion areas.
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
Customer Proprietary Network Information, or "CPNI", is a form of personal information that is generated in connection with the telecommunications services we provide to you. CPNI includes, for example, call details, call location information, and certain information about your rate plans and features. CPNI does not include your name, address, and phone number. Under federal law, you have a right, and we have a duty, to protect the confidentiality of CPNI and we have adopted policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with those rules. We won't intentionally disclose your CPNI to third-parties without your permission, except as allowed under FCC rules, applicable law, or explained in this policy. However, you may designate other "authorized users" (for example, a spouse) to access and manage your account information, including CPNI.
We provide password protected online access to your account information through redpocket.com/login. Other users may generally access online account information related only to their respective device (for example, if a parent provides a device to their child, the child may access online information about that device - including CPNI). The primary account holder, however, may designate additional or more limited access rights for other users.
Customer Care Monitoring
We may monitor and record phone calls, emails, or other communications between you and Customer Care agents or other employees for training and quality assurance purposes and to review specific transaction requests.
We do not publish directories of our customers' wireless numbers. Nor will we provide or make such numbers available to third parties for listing in their public directories, without the customer's prior consent.
By using any of our websites, you consent to our use of your contact information as it is outlined in this privacy statement.
How to Reach Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or about NetworkIP privacy practices, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated:20 August 2018